Child in the City International Seminar – last call for ‘early bird’ price
There is just one day left for you to take advantage of our ‘early bird offer’ to join us for the Child in the City International Seminar.
Cascais in Portugal will be the beautiful setting for this important event, taking place from 19-20 May.
Join us for what will be an impressive international exchange of the latest research, innovation and best practice on child-friendly cities – and if you book today (24 March), then you will make savings on the registration fee.
There will be so much to experience and explore, including:
- four dynamic keynote presentations on essential children’s rights topics
- a variety of parallel sessions to focus on interactive discussions
- exciting field trips throughout child-friendly Cascais and its surroundings
- experts to help you expand you network
- an outstanding location on the Atlantic coast.
We’ve lined up these exciting speakers to talk to you about a specialist topic:
- Children’s rights in education and child care: Manuel Jacinto Sarmento, Associate Professor of Aggregation at the University of Minho, Portugal
- Children’s rights in urban planning: Daniella Ben-Attar, Israel Representative, Bernard van Leer Foundation, Israel
- Corona and its effect on children’s everyday life and play: Carlos Neto, Professor at the Faculty of Human Kinetics, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Participation and the education of children’s rights: Regula Flisch, Head of the Centre for Executive at the University of AS of Eastern Switzerland.
For more information please email Katja Zotova, our Event Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org