Call for abstracts – 10th Child in the City World Conference Dublin 2022
We again invite you to share your thoughts as a speaker at the 10th Child in the City World Conference in Dublin later this year.
Would you like to present your project, research or local case story at this international event from 5-7 October? Then don’t forget to submit your abstract in plenty of time.
The call for abstracts remains open until 28 February 2022 and you can submit your abstract by filling in this form.
For this year’s special 10th anniversary edition, we have chosen the overarching theme, Making Connections, focusing
1. Connecting the present with the past
2. Connecting green and play
3. Connecting children’s (mental) health and play
4. Connecting children’s participation to urban policies
5. Re-connecting children to society during/after COVID 19
The 10th World Conference is organised by the International Child in the City Foundation, Dublin City Council and the Irish Department of Children and Youth Affairs and will be held from 5-7 October 2022 in the beautiful city of Dublin.