Pandemic play experiences – sign up for The Play Observatory’s online seminar
The Play Observatory, a UK-based project focusing on children’s play during COVID and beyond, invites you to take part in a free online seminar in January.
Pandemic play experiences: Practices | Activities | Objects |Texts will mark the end of the project, A National Observatory of Children’s Play Experiences During COVID-19, which has been funded by the Economic and Social Research Council.
The aim of this event is to share findings which have emerged from the process, and bring together all those with an interest in young people’s play.
All those involved with the project will share details of the work on play in the pandemic in relation to:
● Children’s social, emotional and mental wellbeing
● Places and spaces in the home, in the community, in the local environment, school and care settings
● Family dynamics, friends and relationships
● Creative, cultural and media engagements (online/offline)
● Design and ethics in research with children in a pandemic, and listening to children’s voices
● International, global and temporal perspectives
The seminar takes place from January 20-21. Places are free but limited. To register your attendance click here to visit the website or type in this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pandemic-play-experiences-practices-activities-objects-texts-tickets-220541875687