Programme Child in the City International Seminar in London complete
Are you working to improve the rights and possibilities of children to play and meet in the city? On 6-7 November 2017 the Child in the City International Seminar on Children’s Play in the Urban Environment will take place in London, UK. We are proud to announce that the programme for the Child in the City International Seminar on Children’s Play in the Urban Envornment is complete.
More than 15 speakers will present the latest research on children’s play and young people’s culture and its relationship to health and wellbeing trends.
Expert speakers are amongst others:
Topics that will be presented include:
- The children’s rights discourse: adventure playgrounds as a bridge to participation
- How to build environments where children can play
- Greening cities for children’s play
6 November (start 12.00)
- Plenary session with three keynote speakers
- Two parallel sessions on Places to Play and Playable Space
- Cocktail reception
- Optional networking dinner
7 November (start 08.30)
- Two field trips
- Plenary session including keynote presentations and a synopsis of the conference
Would you like to join the Child in the City international seminar on Children’s Play in the Urban Environment? Register here for the event.
We are looking forward seeing you in London!