The seminar began on Monday 20 May 2019 and finished on Tuesday 21 May 2019 in the afternoon. In addition to four keynote speakers, there were eight parallel sessions held over the two-day event, with a focus on interactive discussions. On the morning of both days, delegates had the opportunity to attend field trips to projects and places our partner The City of Antwerp selected.
Our programme managers ensure the review and preparation of a high-quality programme with a variety of international speakers:
- Lia Karsten – Associate professor of Urban Geographies at the University of Amsterdam
- Wim Seghers – An expert on play space policy, City of Antwerp, Belgium
- Irene Quintáns – Founder and director of OCARA Network, Brazil
- Carlo Fabian – Professor at University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- Froukje Hajer – Consultant youth policy and children’s rights, The Netherlands
- Sven De Visscher is a lecturer in social work at University College Ghent in Belgium